Monday, April 11, 2005

Star Wars boy

My wife sent me this email when I was in New York a few weeks ago, and I just have to share:

The boys were downstairs playing with star wars ships and their voices started to rise...

Connor - “Star Wars ships aren’t real!”
Collin - “ Yes, they are! Luke Skywalker flies them!”
Connor - “ No, they are just in the movie!”
Collin - “No, they ARE real – I’ve seen them!”
Connor - “ The movies just make them look real!”
Collin - “They are real!”

At this point they were getting heated so I stopped them but just thought it would make you smile to know that your youngest son may be more of a fanatic than you!

After being snowed in by a spring blizzard (16"!) yesterday, we watched the snow scenes from "The Empire Strikes Back". Wonder if that reinforced Collin's position or not? :-)

Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans!
"Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans!"

Sleep well, and keep your blaster handy!
Sleep well, and keep your blaster handy!

See also: