Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good things come to those who wait/blog!

I'm glad my wife reads my blog, too.

When I got home from New York, my wife and sons surprised me with a copy of Star Wars Lego: The Video Game! Not only that, but the game comes with a free ticket to Episode III!

We played the game together Saturday morning, and I was very pleasantly surprised. I'd read some good reviews, but for my 6 and 3 year olds to be able to play the game, and for it to have all the Star Wars and Lego quality I wanted, this will be my favorite PS2 game of all.

The game has a lot of extra features to replay with different characters and build custom lego models in the game! It has a high Star Wars and Lego nerd quotient. If you are either type of these nerds, you must get this game!

The other cool thing to come out on Saturday, was the Episode III collection of Lego sets. I was quite restrained, limiting myself to only 4 of the coolest sets:





More than anything, I'm out of room in my office, and I don't know where to put the new models... I'm going to have to get some of those expandable shelves from Home Depot or Organized Living!

I also let the boys pick out 1 toy of their choice. My oldest chose the Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet, and my youngest the Clone Trooper Blaster Rifle. I had suggested the Anakin and Obi-Wan starfighters, but they wanted something with cool sound effects.

All I could say was, "Impressive, most impressive." My wife just rolled her eyes...

See also: