Saturday, April 02, 2005

A Great Loss

My sincerest, heartfelt condolences go out to all members of the Catholic Faith this evening at the loss of Pope John Paul II.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this time of sadness.

Though I am not Catholic, I personally know quite a few who are, and are feeling the loss of such a great man.

Though we are of different faiths, there are some core beliefs which we share, and I think that Pope John Paul II had a personal belief and relationship with Jesus Christ, and is therefore with Him in heaven tonight.

Even though many in this world do not share those core beliefs, I'm sure everyone would agree that John Paul II made a major positive impact on this world.

It is my great hope that the next Pope will carry forward this great humanitarian, and spiritual work, bringing many to faith in Jesus.

See also: