Tuesday, September 07, 2004

History of Star Trek

I've been a member of Bill Petro's mailing list since I worked with him at SunSoft in Colorado Springs. His history articles are always interesting and informative.

Today's post is the History Of Star Trek. Very interesting read.

In other news, Slashdot reported on a new Star Trek MMORPG today. Wonder how similar it will be to Star Wars Galaxies? I'd like to play, but I only do PS2 now. I couldn't keep financing the PC upgrades...

I started watching "The Day the Earth Stood Still" last night. That's got to be one of my favorite Sci-Fi's of all time. I can't wait for Destroy All Humans! to be released. The soundtrack is supposed to be similar to Bernard Herrmann's themes.

BTW, if you ever go to Disneyworld, make sure you eat at the Sci-Fi Diner in MGM, near Star Tours. I've been there twice now, and it's always a treat!

See also:

No comments: