Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Politics in the workplace

Personally, I'd rather everyone just talk about technology and how to make better products for Sun and the world. That's what we're here for, and what we're paid for.Nuff said, right?

I really hate it when people wander the halls, liberally spouting off their personal political opinions. In the end, someone is going to get their feelings/beliefs stepped on: those that are silent (hoping not to offend), and those that challenge directly.

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. --Pericles (430 B.C.)

Since it's an election year, I found this interesting tool. I'm not in any way endorsing or affiliated with the site, but it's still an interesting Political Party Platform Comparison tool (http://www.lp.org/issues/platform/compare/).

Interestingly enough, it says I preferred Democratic for 1 issue, Green for 2 issues, Libertarian for 2 issues, and Republican for 2 issues. Now how is that supposed to help me vote? ;-)

What this country needs are more unemployed politicians. --Edward Langley O'Rourke

See also:

No comments: