Monday, March 20, 2006

Doctor Who: The Next Regeneration

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised to see the Sci-Fi Channel carrying Doctor Who! We've been looking for a new show, as Battlestar is getting a little too dark, and we can't seem to stay on top of Stargate (time-commitment, as opposed to not understanding plotlines). The show will be part of Sci-Fi Fridays.

My friend Cam first introduced me to Doctor Who through the boardgame (Doctor Who: The Game of Time and Space) and also the TV series starring Tom Baker.

I'd lost touch with Doctor Who, since I also liked classic Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Star Trek:The Next Generation, and more...

When I saw the series promo on Sci-Fi, I thought it was new! Turns out after research on Wikipedia, that the series being broadcast is from 2005, starring Christopher Eccleston. There is already a new Doctor, David Tennant.

From the two episodes we saw this past Friday, starring Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper, we are very excited to watch!

Categories:

No comments: