Michael Fuchs posted the following announcement to the docbook-apps list:
The DocBook Doclet creates DocBook SGML or XML from Java source documentation or HTML files. It is helpful if you want to print reference handbooks of your API. Normally it is used with the Javadoc tool but it can also be used as a standalone application to convert HTML to DocBook. Additionally it comes with a Swing application to manage documentation projects and to transform the resulting DocBook files to PDF, Postscript, HTML and JavaHelp.
- Generation of a XMI file, which can be used with Umbrello.
- Improvement of the strict DocBook style flavour.
- Support for DocBook 4.3 and 4.2
- Sorting of fields and methods.
- New synopsis section for public static methods.
- Many minor fixes and improvements.
dbdoclet can be obtained at http://www.dbdoclet.org
I've used dbdoclet in the past on some documentation projects. It works very well. Check it out!
See also: DocBook